esme-dev mailing list archives

From Mrinal Wadhwa <mrinal.wad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken OpenID
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 06:29:56 GMT
Hey,

Whenever someone gets to fixing the Edit Profile page, it would be great to
pull out the view to a template so that its customizable .. when I last
worked on the UI that page was impossible to change, I couldn't even figure
out how to capitalize the form field prompts, I eventually ended up hacking
around by changing things via jQuery after the page reached the client at
runtime.

Thanks,
Mrinal