esme-dev mailing list archives

From Mrinal Wadhwa <mrinal.wad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Next round of mockups
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 07:17:59 GMT
I really like the Home Page (as decided earlier we'll fix the details--
fonts, logo etc on our own later)

For messages I like #9 the most

- smaller surface area of each message, makes sense and that's what I think
makes it better than #9 better than #7, #8
- the light blue gradient background in #9 vs. #10 ... gives a much nicer
finish ... like that too

_
Mrinal

http://www.mrinalwadhwa.com