esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Actions, tags, and the public timeline
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:47:16 GMT
Excellent points.

I think the idea of specifying a pool for the results of an action is
good idea. We just need a new action "resend [pool] -- sends the
message to a particular pool"

Somewhere we described have three types of pools. Public,
by-invitation (publicly visible but you have to be invited and private
(invite only but not publicly viewable) - Don't know whether this will
make it into our first release though.

D.