esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME-88 Images (urls) in messages don't work with Textile
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:04:37 GMT
What about having some kind of thumbnail that is small and when
clicked expands to a larger size in another browser window. Maybe with
jQuery? I think it is important that the user doesn't have to upload
images to add them but can use a URL to point to the image.

However, I don't view this functionality as critical for our first
release. If it is broken with the current release of textile, then I
don't have a problem with that.

Maybe someone can add a CR to the textile team that adds the
possibility to turn off embedded image tags if desired.

D.