esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX code and scala-stats
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 04:41:26 GMT
We have a strange exception on the stax deployment and the app doesn't
run correctly, so I'm redeploying an old older version.

javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException:
localEngine:name=http-8085,type=GlobalRequestProcessor
	at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1094)
	at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getAttribute(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:662)
	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.getAttribute(JmxMBeanServer.java:638)
	at com.staxnet.appserver.queries.MBeanIntervalCounter.getMBeanStat(MBeanIntervalCounter.java:59)
	at com.staxnet.appserver.queries.MBeanIntervalCounter.updateValue(MBeanIntervalCounter.java:41)
	at com.staxnet.appserver.queries.RequestProcessingTimeCounter.updateValue(RequestProcessingTimeCounter.java:19)
	at com.staxnet.appserver.queries.AppStatsQuery$1.run(AppStatsQuery.java:70)

D.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is now really deployed on Stax. Once I test the HTTP/REST access,
> I'll commit the code.
>
> So, how do I test the HTTP/REST  JMX access?
>
> D.
>
> On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It appears that I messed up  and the deployment wasn't successful. The
>> mean reason was that I didn't use the TortoiseSVN patch tool correctly
>> and I deployed old code.  :-<.
>>
>> I finally got the patch tool to work and got an error:
>>
>> [WARNING] D:\temp\committer_esme\trunk\server\src\main\scala\bootstrap\liftweb\
>> oot.scala:165: error: not found: value ESMEStatsMBean
>> [WARNING]     ESMEStatsMBean("org.apache.esme.stats")
>> [WARNING]     ^
>> [WARNING] one error found
>>
>> I changed "ESMEStatsMBean" to "StatsMBean"  and changed the twitter
>> include so that it compiled
>>

>> D.
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Tried to access the REST interface with
>>> "http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/rest/jmx" and
>>> got the error "The requested page was not defined in your SiteMap, so
>>> access was blocked.  (This message is displayed in development mode
>>> only)"
>>>
>>> What do I have to do to access the HTTP interface?
>>>
>>> D.

Sorry.