esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX code and scala-stats
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:36:14 GMT
It appears that I messed up  and the deployment wasn't successful. The
mean reason was that I didn't use the TortoiseSVN patch tool correctly
and I deployed old code.  :-<.

I finally got the patch tool to work and got an error:

[WARNING] D:\temp\committer_esme\trunk\server\src\main\scala\bootstrap\liftweb\
oot.scala:165: error: not found: value ESMEStatsMBean
[WARNING]     ESMEStatsMBean("org.apache.esme.stats")
[WARNING]     ^
[WARNING] one error found

I changed "ESMEStatsMBean" to "StatsMBean"  and changed the twitter
include so that it compiled

D.