esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code formatting / beautifier for Scala
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:51:16 GMT
>>I would be happy to perform any cleaning based on any rules or standards agreed upon
by the group.

That would be really great.   Big task though....

I've been trying to clean up the code in little ways (moving static
texts to resource files, etc.) but I have too little experience with
Scala to do anything in this regard.

Do you know of some general rules / standards for Scala code?

@dpp - is there something like this for lift?

D.