esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: An interesting (and correct IMHO) review of Wave
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:20:11 GMT
I also like the article - describe many of the problems I see as well.
I keep looking at wave from an enterprise perspective and I'm looking
for the correct way to use it. Gravity is nice but I think bots will
play an important role in this sort of collaboration and there aren't
enough right now.

I agree once get 1.0 out the door, we'll have to sit down and do some
brainstorming about conversation.

D.