esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Code Harmonization
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:05:06 GMT
I've just created a few JIRA items dealing with harmonization for our
main objects (users, tags/words, etc). We already have one set for
messages (comet-based with the display_mesages.js) but it isn't yet
used overall (like conversations). The idea is that we have a few
common code blocks for this stuff - which eases up bug-hunting, etc.

It also means that we can have better re-use.  I don't know scala /
lift well-enough but ideally, for example,  there would be some sort
of base implementation for users and then based on different queries
(followers, total users, users in a particular conversation, etc.),
the results could be easily displayed.

D.