esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI [once again]
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 08:23:02 GMT
Mrinal did 2 prototypes - one for the TechEd and one that was based on
Bill's ideas. I'd like to be able to use Mrinal's first prototype for
this first release and then move this UI to the prototype with Bill's
design in the second release.

What we have to remember is that the first UI prototype was based on
the old ESME where there was little separation between UI and scala
code  - this probably will lead to more wor to convert into the new
architecture.

D.