esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Jira item for user list page
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 11:58:18 GMT
It is something specific to Vassil's user, because other users still
work correctly (for example,
http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/user/test1).

There is also no log entry for the exception :-<

I occasionally had this problem locally but had no idea why. Maybe
someone can try and decipher the exception.

D.