esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Jira item for user list page
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:46:30 GMT
@Dave - I'll do a test deployment tomorrow with the files from the
Jira item.  Then, I'll probably do a commit just to keep things
rolling. Afterwards, Vassil and you can sit down and figure out how to
improve the code.

P.S. I like the fact that you are getting rid of the code that is
commented-out. You are right - that stuff really doesn't belong in the
code base - that is why we have SVN.

D.