esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Jira item for user list page
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 19:44:10 GMT
I think I found a problem with the TextileParser:

(TextileParser.toHtml("bq. Block quote") \ "p").map(_.attributes).first
scala.xml.MetaData = null

The documentation for MetaData indicates that when the attribute list
is empty, it should be Null (not null!), which is actually the object
scala.xml.Null! It seems null is not a valid value, or at least
LiftSession doesn't expect it and barfs up the NullPointerException.

Vassil