esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <akpette...@gmail.com>
Subject UI [once again]
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 22:21:23 GMT
Hi,

I know we have had this discussion a thousand times before, but there
seems to be enough of us on the team to make a push towards finishing
the UI.
Dave has some time on his hands, and I will try to free up some time
at work this week and next week. At least enough time to finish the
graphics.

Before we start a push on the UI, I still think we need to agree how
to proceed with it.
My idea is to do something simple, but functional, and take it from
there. I think if we start building "Bill's UI" we will never finish.
(nothing wrong with the design, I am just thinking in terms of the
team and how much time we have available to build a UI)

I am thinking something in lines of the UI we built for TechEd last
year.
Dick, do you still have the version with that UI somewhere? If you do,
could you deploy it to Stax so that Dave can take a look at it?

/Anne