esme-dev mailing list archives

From Andy the destroyer <andythedestro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX code and scala-stats
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:17:59 GMT
Friday I worked on it but realized that I would need to make some changes to
the JMX part of the code and it was not going to be quite as easy as I
thought. I had mid terms this weekend and didn't have a chance to work on
it. I have a free night tonight and should be able to get most if not all of
it done. I will email tomorrow with an update.

-Andy

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>wrote:

> @Andy: any chance you'll get around to the code this week? I'll be at
> the TechEd the entire next week and probably won't be able to do a
> deployment.
>
> D.
>
> On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:30 AM, Andy the destroyer
> <andythedestroyer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > k. I'm on it.
> >
> > -Andy
> >
> > On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Patch file please.  I'll build a version of ESME when you finish and
> >> then we will try and use JMX in the Stax environment.
> >>
> >> D.

> >> tomorrow.

> hirsch.dick@gmail.com

> >> topics