esme-dev mailing list archives

From Andy the destroyer <andythedestro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX code and scala-stats
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:40:42 GMT
I am still here. Most of the talk lately has been about UI related topics
which is not my forte. I attached a patch file with the stats code to the
JIRA item, however stevej has not merged the changes from my fork of
scala-stats into his. It would not be hard to remove the dependency on
scala-stats and just put some stats/jmx code directly into EMSE or change
the code to use stevej's version. When I wrote the code his version was
missing a few things which was why I forked it. I believe now he has added
some of those missing items on his own.

I didn't hear much back after I added the stats code. I guess I am looking
for a little instruction.

Let me know what I should do and I will do it.

-Andy