esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <akpette...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0 planning
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:36:42 GMT
I am removing Darren from his assigned Jira tasks now and see that
there are many newer tasks assigned to him.
Can I set these to "unassigned"? Right now he won't be able to help us
with tasks related to release 1.0.
(unless someone tries to beg maybe?)
Are these tasks something only he can do?

/Anne