esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] UI: Message page template
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:18:15 GMT
I like 6 and I like the single text box message entry and the way the
pool selection is labeled "share with". We should probably not be
asking our users to learn what a "pool" is. Perhaps it should be
changed in the menu on the right as well, but to what?

I would prefer that we continue to let tags be entered using the
hashtag format rather than providing another field, though perhaps
this could be a configuration option. I would prefer it be possible to
specify tags that do not appear in the action message through a
different UI, through actions, or through the API, rather than in the
main UI.

Ethan