esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch submitted, working towards API design
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:51:06 GMT
I'm hoping to be able to expand on that this weekend a bit. I'm
updating http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/API+2.0+-+Design
to keep track a bit, and if people want more resources in the API they
should add them there (and discuss on this list).

Currently Tags have been left out, Searches are an item that we might
want to add, and there are no stream-based interfaces to message
queues, which I now agree are very important. Lots of work to do there
:-) I'll try to get this stuff written up and into Jira over the
weekend.

Ethan