esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build guide for ESME?
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:37:53 GMT
Just for the sake of completeness, the key is that when you do "mvn
jetty:run" I need to go to http://localhost:8080/index to see the main
ESME page. This is a little messy because if I then click the ESME
icon in the upper-left corner of any page you are brought to
http://localhost:8080/ which is the Tomcat instance main page (which
is a tad odd, since I thought this was running under Jetty).

Perhaps you can tell that I am not at all familiar with Java build and
deployement systems?

Ethan