esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <akpette...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] UI: Message page template
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:36:20 GMT
My vote is for #6.
But I will ask her to make a version where the blue is a bit lighter,
I think the message box is a bit heavy.

Couple of things/answers:
1. I will ask the designer to make a template with icons instead of
"reply, resend, conversation". It is easier to make a decision after
we have seen what it looks like.
2. Tags will be entered using hashtags. This is the standard for all
micromessaging services as far as I know, and I don't think we should
try to push for a different one.
3. Tags will be displayed inline in the messages as links (like
today). Displaying links on a seperate line takes up too much screen
estate IMO.
4. The mockup only displays 4 messages, because it is only a mockup.
There is no need for the designer to draw all messages.
Once the design is up and running, the message page will show all 40
messages, and the "older newer" links removed as we currently don't
support pagination.

/Anne