esme-dev mailing list archives

From Xuefeng Wu <ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting user from access pool
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 15:54:02 GMT
Yes, I have some questions.
I already have a patch to delete the user from pool by delete Privilege.

I have some questions when run your user case at .
1. After delete user from pool, he/she could not see the pool's messages
which already in mailbox.
And the some he/she can not find any message from the pool from *Streams*

2. If  user B follow user A and delete user B from a pool, and A write
message in the pool.
B will receive* the messages *from A which is writen in the pool.

I think that the cache is UserActor:
private var pools: Set[Long] = Set()

I need to add many method to refresh it for every following, is there any
easy way?

I attach the patch although it did not work perfect.

--
Global R&D Center,Shanghai China,Carestream Health, Inc.
Tel:(86-21)3852 6101