esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <akpette...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Jira item for user list page
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 10:55:42 GMT
Thank you Dave and Dick.
Now I am starting to feel *really* guilty about not having more time
for the UI now that everything else starts to fall into place.

Can someone else please check out Vassil's profile page?
http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/user/vdichev
I get an exception when I try to go to his profile page. (the only
user where it happens for me)

/Anne

On 5. okt. 2009, at 10.12, Richard Hirsch wrote:

> Committed all Dave's work and deployed it stax.
>
> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 9:52 PM, Dave Briccetti <daveb@davebsoft.com>
> wrote:
>> Here’s a patch which includes the correction to the last message
>> retrieval
>> code. I’ll put in in the JIRA when it comes back up.

>>> That's why I'm searching not by Mailbox, but by message. The
>>> criterion
>>> "By(Message.author,  user)" guarantees that the query searches only