esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <akpette...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Settings page
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:52:20 GMT
I think most of it is already logged as Jira tasks.
Spent some time this morning mapping new functionality which has been
added since we made the last "new" UI last autumn.

I will finish the mockups tonight, and run them by Mrinal before I
send them to a designer who will then finish the templates for us.

/Anne