esme-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [New Contributor]Where do I submit patch?
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 05:58:56 GMT
On Mon 28 Sep 2009 13:01, Xuefeng Wu <benewu@gmail.com> wrote:

> I write some code for ESME-72, but I don't know where should I submit?
>
> The attachment is the patch file, Thanks!

0. If you don't have a JIRA account, create one here:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

1. Go to the ESME-72 issue page:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-72

2. Click the "Attach file to this issue" link on the left side.

3. Attach your patch, include a comment, make sure you click:

   "Grant license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works (as per the Apache
   License §5)"

If you have any trouble, please let us know.

Where are you in China?  I'm currently in Guangzhou.

--
   J. Aaron Farr
   馮傑仁