esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I can not compile model/Message.scala because import
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:31:47 GMT
Woops, I need a reminder to run a clean build before committing, since
my incremental build worked fine.

Interestingly, it was failing for a different reason on my machine.
Can you please update, run "clean" and then report the full error
message you get from the build?

The scala version is fixed in the pom.xml, so that's what you should
be using, unless you've edited the pom.xml itself. I've also updated
the pom.xml to include a dependency to lift-textile, which has all the
lightweight markup goodness I used for message formatting. So don't
forget to update pom.xml, too.

Good luck,
Vassil