esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lift] JSON handler doesn't respond
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 17:31:13 GMT
I'm trying to reproduce it now (waiting). I was able to verify that if
you're running Firebug in FF3.5, it keeps a record of all the headers of all
requests since you loaded the page, so it's pretty easy to check what the
cookie and session ID looked like at the beginning and compare it to what it
looks like at the end.
Ethan