esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Turtles all the way down (or how I learned to love math in computing)
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:42:45 GMT
I was/am playing with Mrinal's branch of the new UI. I took his HTML
file with the sidebars and started customizing it to be able to handle
messages, get contacts, etc.  Without a real good HTML validator /
editor, I've been hardcoring it with a text editor. Real stone-age
development.  I got so far that I was seeing tag cloud with the new
environment. With the JQuery accordian
(http://jquery.bassistance.de/accordion/demo/?p=1.1.1), you could
probably handle the content (groups, etc.)  in the sidebar. My idea
was to take Bill's concept and start adding it to mrinal's html page.

I also have some free time this week - maybe we can get started with
the new UI.

D.