esme-dev mailing list archives

From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monday deployment on Stax finished
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:50:34 GMT
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org> wrote:

> > Have you talked to stevej about the merge. I'd like to try out your
> > JMX-related code.
>
> Andy has done a nice job of reusing existing code and the licensing
> issues seem to be clarified. The only point left is that the
> scala-stats library we use is available, so that the build process is
> a single step: "mvn install". Is stevej's library available in a maven
> repo somewhere public? If not, maybe David could find out whether
> there's interest from scala-tools.org to host the library?

Scala-tools.org would love to host Steve's library... all he has to do is
ask.

It's possible to set up an internal Maven repository (basically carry the
JAR files around with the project) as long as Steve's package has Apache
licensing.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp