esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Turtles all the way down (or how I learned to love math in computing)
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:09:22 GMT
David,

Sorry for the late and short reply. You have already said most of what
I wanted to say by now :)
I think we should definitely go for it.

I am still wondering if we should still keep the "old" ESME too?
Or will it be an either or situation?

And regarding this:
" I could conceivably refocus on G2 (but I do want to know more
details) and let the UI masters work their magic."
-- at the moment we don't have any UI masters on the team, which is
turning into a *serious* problem.
Anyone know a UI developer with free time on his hands?

/Anne