esme-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Jenson <ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monday deployment on Stax finished
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:49:14 GMT
I'm happy to put up a maven repo for scala-stats/scala-json and other
Twitter (and personal) Scala projects.

I appreciate the generous offer on scala-tools, I just don't know the
procedure. For instance, 5 minutes ago I pushed a new version of
scala-stats to github. Would I have to pester DavidP or DavidB to put
up a new version of the jar and POM or could I do that myself? I also
have my own web hosting and am happy to put up a maven repo, I just
haven't found the time.

Thanks,
Steve