esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compass problem fixed (JIRA item 64)
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:34:17 GMT
There are no index files, because they aren't allowed in the Stax
environment. We are using the the JDBC connector.  If I remember
correctly, the tag cloud is also based on the compass. Not sure
now....

You are right regarding the exception:
Message: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
bootstrap.liftweb.Compass$

Maybe you are right and I closed the Jira item before it was really solved :-<

D.