esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Offer my services
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 04:01:12 GMT
The JMX interface sounds like a good place to start and will give you
a chance to play with the code. It also something which is important
for success in the Enterprise arena. Once we have an initial version
of the code deployed on stax (in the cloud), I'll try and use an
off-the-shelf tool to access it.

I like your suggestions as well about possible stats.

Sorry about the vague JIRA items, I'll work on that.

If you want I could add an JIRA item to finish the java wrapper for
the REST-API which is still unfinished. This would also give you a
chance to test ESME's functionality and get familiar with it. While
you are working on that we will work on making the Scala-based JIRA
items more concrete.

Thanks for getting involved.

D.

ue Jira On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 2:29 AM, Andy the