esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI vs. API vs. ESME server (was: Please take a look at)
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 02:24:51 GMT
Hey David,

I don't think anything is missing for the YQL client, but I have the feeling
that as more people start developing on top of the API directly we'll start
to see ways to improve it, be that to make it more RESTful as was discussed
previously, or something else we haven't thought of yet. I'm just hopeful
that use will drive development :-)
Ethan

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 7:40 PM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.bears@gmail.com