esme-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: Offer my services
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 21:10:15 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Check out the source code, try building it, then have a look at the wiki
and the list of JIRA tickets. Find a JIRA you're comfortable in having a
go at, ask here if you have any questions or need any help, then submit
a patch with your code.

After a few patches (if you stick around that long ;-), we'll likely
have a vote and formally
welcome you as a committer to the project.

Welcome aboard!

All the best,
Darren