esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Merge Pool access code into Trunk now
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:23:00 GMT
Of course. 3 days is no problem for me.

D

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org> wrote:

> > I'd like to have until end of day on Wednesday to look at the branch.
>  Can
> > we delay the merge until Thursday?
>
> We haven't defined what "now" means exactly, but I think the team
> wanted to evaluate the pools functionality rather sooner than later.
> Reviewing the code is one of the more important aspects of evaluating
> the new functionality though, so I don't think most people would
> object if we put that as higher priority.
>
> So does everyone agree to specify "now" to mean "in 3 days"? The
> effort would be equal for me, but under these circumstances I would
> prefer to give David a say in the matter first- after all, he's a key
> factor in creating the pool requirements.
>
> Vassil
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message