esme-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Confluence autoexport template (was: VOTE: Replace old forrest site with new Wiki)
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:04:24 GMT
On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Richard Hirsch<hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to replace the old forrest site with the wiki:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/ESME/

I have modified the Confluence ESME autoexport template [1] to remove
the "Edit Page /Browse Space / Add Page / Add News" links on the
exported pages, is that ok? I have copied the current version of the
autoexported site under

http://people.apache.org/~bdelacretaz/esme/ESME/index.html

so you can have look. I don't think we want those links on the public site.

Note that the template for exported pages is fully configurable, if
someone wants to have a different look for the public site.

-Bertrand

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/admin/autoexport/configuration.action