esme-dev mailing list archives

From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using RSS to fetch business data
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 04:31:16 GMT
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 2:00 AM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
<yojibee@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to point you to this blog post, which was posted on SCN this
> morning:
> http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/14724
>
> Pretty interesting in terms of integrating machines/exposing enterprise
> data with ESME.

Very interesting stuff.  I think that the feature of having esme read and
resend RSS feeds has been requested before... it's just another source of
information that can be aggregated into ESME.  Nifty.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp