esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Merge Pool access code into Trunk now
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:32:45 GMT
Not at all a problem. 3 days is fine.

/Anne


On 15. juni. 2009, at 16.23, Richard Hirsch wrote:

> Of course. 3 days is no problem for me.
>
> D
>
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org>  
> wrote:
>
>>> I'd like to have until end of day on Wednesday to look at the  
>>> branch.
>> Can
>>> we delay the merge until Thursday?
>>
>> We haven't defined what "now" means exactly, but I think the team
>> wanted to evaluate the pools functionality rather sooner than later.
>> Reviewing the code is one of the more important aspects of evaluating
>> the new functionality though, so I don't think most people would
>> object if we put that as higher priority.
>>
>> So does everyone agree to specify "now" to mean "in 3 days"? The
>> effort would be equal for me, but under these circumstances I would
>> prefer to give David a say in the matter first- after all, he's a key
>> factor in creating the pool requirements.
>>
>> Vassil
>>


Mime
View raw message