esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How about targetting a "release"?
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 21:15:47 GMT
Darren,

I have felt the missing documentation is a roadblock too, that was the
reason why I put Jira task #59 (Better documentation of our existing
Scala code) on my wishlist for a release.
I've wanted to use ESME to learn Scala/Lift myself, but haven't found
our code being much help at all.

@David: Is this something you could look at?
Not sure how much time you have between now and June 30th?

/Anne