esme-dev mailing list archives

From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MetaMegaProtoUser Usage in ESME
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 00:12:54 GMT
+1

Proto user was designed for prototyping and not meant for production.

On Apr 6, 2009 9:34 AM, "Erik Engbrecht" <erik.engbrecht@gmail.com> wrote:

I think MetaMegaProtoUser is a little too mega for my tastes...

I'm going to make an attempt at diving into the code this afternoon and see
what I can come up with.  But I'd like to see the user be a little less mega
and a little more pluggable.  So my inkling is to remove the dependency on
MetaMegaProtoUser, not increase it.  We'll see where that goes...

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 5:44 AM, Hirsch, Richard

<richard.hirsch@siemens.com>wrote: > Any chance that someone can make this
change? The MetaMegaPro...
--
http://erikengbrecht.blogspot.com/