esme-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: ESME @ CUFP
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:35:22 GMT
I'm thinking about it, but like Vassil I'm finding it hard to think about the explicitly functional
parts - most of my contribution has been integrating Java-based search libraries in a more
aspect-oriented than functional style. Also, I need to figure out logistics (admittedly not
too hard - a weekend in Edinburgh could go down quite well).

Are there any costs associated with attending the conference, other than travel & accommodation?

Heck, I'll probably do it - just give me a little time to warm up to the idea... ;-)

Cheers,
Darren

--
darren.hague@fortybeans.com