esme-dev mailing list archives

From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Build is broken
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:44:41 GMT
Folks,
David Bernard (Lift's Maven guru and the guy who maintains scala-tools.org)
has some choice things to say about the way the OpenID4Java folks manage
their pom files.  If anyone knows any of the Openid4Java guys, please
repeatedly whack them over the head with their broken pom.

David inserted:

      <dependency>
        <groupId>com.ibm.icu</groupId>
        <artifactId>icu4j</artifactId>
        <version>3.4.4</version>
      </dependency>
    </dependencies>

Into the Lift pom and it cleared up the problem.

I'll update ESME to run on Lift 1.0 (yes, it's released) and hopefully it
will make the OpenID problem go away.

Thanks,

David

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp