esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Awesome interview with Vassil
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:46:38 GMT
> Awesome interview.  Thanks Vassil!

I vividly remember the excitement when I first started exploring
Scala. I still remember how thrilled I was when I heard about an
open-source project demonstrating the strengths of Scala- the ESME
project. And I was delighted when I found it's easy for me to be
useful for ESME and contribute thanks to a friendly and helpful
community. I hope I have captured some of this excitement. Thanks to
the incredible ESME team for making me a part of this!

Regarding learning Scala I'm especially indebted to David for being an
inspiration and showing how productive one can be with Scala and Lift.
I hope we all keep on pushing the limits of what we can do with
software- and what software can do for us.

Vassil