esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Presenting ESME at SAP Inside Track
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:42:32 GMT
Darren,

I noticed I was co-presenting with you last week :)
I will just take your lead, but I think keeping it open and let the
audience decide is a good idea.
To me it will also be interesting to see exactly what it is they want
to see and know more about, because what we showed them 3 times on
stage at the TechEds last year was apparently not "it".

/Anne