esme-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: Presenting ESME at SAP Inside Track
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:15:06 GMT
Ah - you mean SAP Inside Track *Palo Alto*?  'Cos Anne and I will be
presenting it at SAP Inside Track *London*, in a couple of weeks' time. :-)

I'm thinking of something fairly interactive - so a high-level view of
what ESME is and how it works, a discussion of the HTTP API, a list of
the clients that use it, and a look at the NetWeaver Logger integration
that we did for Tech Ed. Once we've been through that lot, we can ask
the audience which bits they want to drill down on - so we can actually
go into the source code for one or two of the areas.

What do you think?  Especially you, Anne, since I put your name down to
co-present without actually asking you first... sorry 'bout that. :-)
- Darren