esme-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <g.rabell...@sourcesense.com>
Subject Re: Requirements for a developer to be able to collaborate on ESME.
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:41:37 GMT
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Hirsch, Richard
<richard.hirsch@siemens.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We've been having some debate internally concerning what sort of
> development skills are necessary for a developer to be able to
> collaborate in apache ESME
>
> I've started a list. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Er - I thought this was open source, not a job board. I would say you
should focus on whether patches are good quality, which sort-of
automatically would mean being knowledgeable about the stuff below.
Let natural selection do its job: your list is fine from an
informative standpoint, but I think it would convey the wrong message
if set up as a set of pre-requisites for joining.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
M: +44 779 5364 932 / +39 389 44 26 846