esme-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Fernandez <b...@billfernandez.com>
Subject Re: Sprint 1 Results
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 19:45:02 GMT
Howdy all--

Well, I started out with the best of intentions ;-).  I worked out my
schedule so that I could cram all my work into the last week of the
sprint.  Then I had a number of unexpected priorities and delays,
leading to the last week being filled.

I have about a day's worth of work to do to finish up a design for a
client, then I hope to spend the last four days of next week
(finally) working on ESME.   My plan is to sign the iCLA and work on
a preliminary UI spec for the web client.  Hope I can get enough done
next week, because the week after I start a contract with a new
client.

Regards,
Bill