esme-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Fernandez <b...@billfernandez.com>
Subject Re: Wiki edit privileges?
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:21:02 GMT
I faxed in my iCLA earlier this week and have been checking the
bottom section of...
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
...daily.  I'm assuming that my name will appear there when my iCLA
has been registered???

--Bill

At 11:01 AM -0500 2/20/09, Daniel Kulp wrote:
>On Fri February 20 2009 10:53:41 am Bill Fernandez wrote:
>>  I've registered on the Confluence ESME wiki...
>>
>>  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Index
>>
>>  ...as user "bill", but don't have privileges to add/edit pages.
>>  Since Daniel Kulp created this wiki does he have to add me as an
>>  editor/author?  Could he/someone please add me?
>
>You need to have the ICLA submitted to get access to edit it.
>http://apache.org/licenses/#clas
>

>--
>Daniel Kulp
>dkulp@apache.org
>http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Bill Fernandez  *  User Interface Architect  *  Bill Fernandez Design

(505) 346-3080  *  bill@billfernandez.com  *  http://billfernandez.com