esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Twitter RESTful API
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 07:40:43 GMT
> Re Problem with "api" - that means if we switch to "api" for twitter api access then we
will have conflicts with our those existing clients using own rest api.  What about making
the ESME REST API Url configurable -  just like you did for the twitter api URL.  It defaults
to "api" but you can change it if you want. Then you get set it to "esme_api" to distinguish
the two. This would also provide more flexibility.

Good idea, it crossed my mind actually, but then we have to also make
sure our own ESME desktop clients are configurable as well.